Small Industrial Pumps Engineered for Process Industry Applications
The Vectra SX line of small industrial pumps delivers proven Nash reliability and performance to a broad range of industrial applications. With five low horsepower liquid ring pump models in the 1.5 to 10 HP range at 60 Hz (0.75 to 5.5 kW at 50Hz), these pump/compressor models provide the right solution for small capacity vacuum pump requirements.
Available in monoblock and lantern pump designs, the Vectra SX compact liquid ring vacuum pump uses commercial motors for a wide range of product configuration.
Reliable and Efficient with Proven Performance
Based on proven reliable NASH conical liquid ring pump designs, the Vectra series delivers superior performance and reliability through several engineering upgrades.
- Built-in mechanical seals eliminate shaft leakage
- Quiet operation
- NASH patented Gas Scavenging Technology dramatically improves pump performance at high vacuum levels
Low Lifecycle and Utility Costs
Vectra SX small liquid ring vacuum pumps were designed to deliver low life cycle and utility costs. Features include:
- Pump body is engineered to reduce forces on the pump shaft
- Operating speeds that have been carefully selected to ensure minimal wear
- High efficiency performance
- Long operating lifespan
- Low water flow requirement and low power consumption
- Motor does not operate in the service factor, further extending pump life
High Performance Materials
The Vectra SX includes high quality components such as
- Precision cast 304 stainless steel rotor that is standard on all units
- Cast iron pump includes a corrosion resistant pump casing to reduce internal corrosion and maintain peak operating performance
Operates as a vacuum pump and compressor with a discharge pressure range of 33 psia (2.3 bar abs.)
Some applications require vacuum and compression in one process. Instead of handling the gas with two separate machines, our liquid ring vacuum pump and compressor models can do the job with only one pump – reducing cost and simplifying installation.
Reliable and Efficient with conical porting and rotor configuration
Patented in 1932, Nash’s variable conical porting design allows the force of compression to counter the weight of the rotor and shaft to help minimize load on bearings during operation. The variable porting optimizes pump performance across the entire operating range. With constant innovation, Nash’s patented design features:
- Option for lobe purge to minimize damage from erosion in duties with solids present
- Large differential pressure capability
- Gas scavenging feature minimizes slip of gas from discharge to inlet improving capacity, especially at deep vacuum
- High liquid carryover tolerance
- Side discharge to minimize chance of flooded start
- Self-priming design may allow elimination of booster pump in recirculated systems
Designed to operate in demanding environments
Application specific configurations target the varied requirements of demanding industrial processes including extrusion, evisceration, filtration, dairy, soil remediation, wastewater treatment, digester gas, aeration, drying, evaporation, distillation, laboratory vacuum and more.