- Swam is an International engineering, design and manufacturing company with over four decades of experience, providing the highest quality, positive displacement & centrifugal blowers along with vacuum pump products, for the global market.
- Swam prides itself in being able to support its clients through innovation, engineering / design, manufacturing capacities, quality control, and quality assurance, but most of all by working alongside our clients, in helping them achieve their requirements and outcomes.
- Our company and its products are recognised, as a world leader, exporting worldwide. We are very pleased to provide one of the largest capacity ranges of blowers and vacuum pumps
- Our in house testing provides real time “Hot run” testing up to a motor size of 1,000Kw.
- Whether you are looking for Blowers , Vacuum pumps, or Other products.
History Of Swam
Swam Pneumatics Pvt. Ltd Company founded by Mr. S.K Gambhir.
1982: CORPORATE OFFICES
Corporate Offices established Noida.
1996: COMPANY GROWTH
The growth of Company After Joining Mr. Abhishek Gambhir.
Introduction of ISO standards – Manufacturing
2nd Factory established Noida.
Swam manufactured large blowers 30,000 capacity & its manufacturing capacity was expanded in the existing plants.
Started manufacturing Mechanical Vacuum Boosters.The vacuum boosters in combination with conventional Vacuum mechanical pumps boost high vacuum upto one micron. Ideal for low cost high displacement and vacuum from 50 Torr to one micron.
Introduction of ISO standards – OHSAS
Upgrade plants to CNC machines with over CNC’s
2009: TRUCK BLOWER
Introduction of Blower products …
Swam bulk vehicle truck blowers have been specifically designed to meet the operating requirements of bulk and silo vehicles in the generation of pressure and vacuum needed for the pneumatic loading and unloading of these.
Started manufacturing liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps.
• Capacity 36000 M3 / Hr.
• Vacuum upto 90%.
• Pressure upto 1.1 bar’g’ in single stage.
• Suitable for Positive and Negative conveying and Boosting.
Started Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps.3rd Factory established Noida.
Established Swam Middle East FZE Dubai…….
• 4th Factory established Noida.
• Established Swam International Pvt. Ltd. ( Australia).
2016: TURBO BLOWER, SCREW BLOWER
Introduction of Blower products…
High efficiency Swam Turbo Blowers are most advanced single stage centrifugal machine based on high speed focused specialized technology oil less operation.
Most advanced energy efficient Blower with over 25% saving in power consumption to conventional blowers. Available in wide sizes upto 9000 m3 / hr.
Swam continues to grow year to year. Our focus and history is growth through:
- High Quality
- World best practices
- Maintaining the highest international standards
- And most of all responding to the requirements of our customers
Swam is very proud of its history and achievements, our constant desire to be the best company we can be.
Many years ago Quality Control was something like “Measure twice and cut once” Today it is far more sophisticated, with automated machinery and 100% repeat-ability.
Emphasis on quantity and performance is a commitment of every individual at SWAM beginning at grass root level.
The quality control is practiced at all levels of the organization and all its aspects an thoroughly complied with the specified structured standard specification till the products is delivered. A new way of saying this is “garbage in garbage out”.
Swam has developed a very high level of Quality control. Not only do we check all of the raw material and castings when they are delivered. With all defects quarantined, and returned back to the supplier or sub-contractor.
In order to maintain consistency, Swam insists all final machining is completed on CNC Machines. Swam also has fixed stage measuring and testing stations, to ensure that only tested and cleared products move on to the next stage of the manufacturing process. Swam has a detailed in process inspection at various stages to ensure that final product is of highest quality and have over 18 quality control engineer during the work
Final product testing is completed at our “Hot run” testing station.
- Here every finished product is run tested for between 4 to 6 continues hrs.
- This test is carried out in accordance to the client’s performance specification.
- At the completion of this test a test certificate is issued.
- If required this test can also be witnessed by a third party.
- After this the product is sent to the paint shop for its final coat.
Swam testing facility has the capacity to hot run products and packages to a motor size of 1,000 kW.