ELEVATOR TRACTION MACHINE – ETM 045
In tune with our philosophy to remain a step ahead in technology, Elecon has developed a new elevator traction machine, ETM 045, suitable to carry 6 passengers as a cost effective solution to meet customer needs in this segment.
ETM 045 has an improved electric motor for a smoother ride, and is available with and without pedestal support as per customer needs.
- Electric motor suitable for wide voltage range.
- Same unit can be used for DOL and VVVF applications.
- Integral mounting of electric drive (stator and rotor) on high speed shaft.
- Mono-block housing in graded cast iron.
- High speed shaft made of hardened steel alloy
- Worm wheel made of Phosphor Bronze for longer lift.
- Electromagnetic brake, dual magnet type operating on 110V DC
- Suitable to operate on mineral oil.
- Gear and bearing lubrication by oil splash from sump.
|Feature||Vertical transporation for 6 Passenger (408 Kgs.)|
|Advantages||Vertical transporation is vital to highrise building|
|Techanical Specification||Gear box: L115, Ratio: 1/41, Motor: 3.7Kw/6P DOL/VVVF Drive,Cabin Speed 0.63m/s., Center distane of Gear box :115 mm|
|Product Application||Vertical transportation for passengers carrying as well as for goods.|
|Range||6 Passenger (408 Kgs.)|
- Traction Machine
- Elevator Industry