Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps
The DRY-PRO VSB model offers a wide operating range, backed by reliable performance and low lifecycle costs. DRY-PRO pumps can handle corrosives, organics, inorganics, and solvents because of its oil-free, non-contacting screw design making it an ideal choice for chemical, plastics, industrial, petrochemical, and packaging industries.
Easy Maintenance & Quiet Operation
DRY-PRO VSB models offer a robust casing and rotor that operates with low noise levels and is simple to service and maintain. Reliable sealing arrangements prevent bearing and lubricant contamination, reducing frequent service activities.
Wide Operating Range
- Operates at any pressure between blank off and atmospheric pressure
- Pumping capacities are virtually limitless when paired with a high vacuum booster pump
- Low rotational speed ensures smooth and robust operation
- Higher discharge pressure handling capabilities than vertical designs means more process time
- With high vapor and liquid tolerances, DRY-PRO pumps have a long service life